Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Football Back, SSNY Back...NBA, What's Your Problem?

Good to be back folks...or folk. Whatever, don't bust my balls. Anyhow, my little hiatus is done & there are major sports to talk about so here I am. After worrying all summer if we would have football because of a very tense labor situation, Football came back to us as well, with the only major casualty being a shortened pre-season. No one really cared too much about that though. Week one just wrapped up and we'll have a rundown on the Jets & Giants up tomorrow, with a breakdown of week two games coming up this weekend to follow. I also aim to decode some of the ridiculous crap that found it's way into this new labor agreement the owners and players were fighting over, so I'll probably be a little busy. Maybe I'll even pretend I'm important and where my top hat as I write. I dunno, we'll leave it open for debate. As you noticed in the header, the NBA still can't get their stuff together. I guess I'll just have to "investigate" the matter.