Friday, July 10, 2009

No...No, Wait. Lebron Will be a Knick

chinese takeoutImage by quite peculiar via Flickr

Just when I thought hope was lost...Andy my chinese delivery man (big up to Sheng Gardens holding it down on the late nite delivery) thinks Lebron will join the Knicks in 2010. As a serious sports observer interested only in facts I concluded two corrobarating peices of evidence. One, Andy works with fortune cookies all day. Two, fortune cookies are filled with all knowing, time honored wisdom. Connect the dots people!!! So Andy just happens to show up at my door when I call for delivery and replies that he thinks Lebron will be in NY when asked!?! That doesn't happen every day folks. Lebron James will be a New York Knick come 2010.

On another note neither Nike or LBJ were responsible for the dunkgate tapes...there was a mystery guest in attendance and I think you all will not be surprised to find that the tapes have been taken and are in possession by the one and only....one armed man. The tape was indeed taken with his...one and only arm.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]