Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Change of Heart Regarding Grant Hill's Possible NY Knicks Stint

0G1G3704Image by Keith Allison via Flickr

I recently referred to Grant Over The Hill as brittle/fragile and aging suggesting he's no good or the Knicks despite being a generally nice dude. I change my mind. He is still as fragile as ever but apparently the Knicks only offered him 1yr for a portion of the mid level. Provided they split the mid in half that's like 2.5 maybe 3 mil at most and he is still interested!!! Grant Hill is brittle and past his prime but at that pricing it's kinda like a bum finding a half eaten rotisserie chicken in the dumpster. Would they rather live it up and make reservations at Mickey D's? Sure...but every one can't be a dollar menuaire baby! Due to budget constraints that half eaten chicken is looking pretty good...even with the embedded rat droppings. That's protein dammit!

And that's how I feel about Grant Hill. He is the rat turded half chicken. I'll take it alongside an extra helping of rat turd for that price!!! I thought they were gonna pull some Isiah shit like they were trying to do with Jason Kidd, 3yrs 18 mil my ass! So I think it's a win win situation. What do you guys think?
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]